I want to thank Cherie White of Chateau Cherie -here for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I am humbled and honored for this award. This fellow blogger has an excellent blog full of informational stories and real-life experiences that will capture your attention by: “Exposing Bullies and Liberating Targets to Make the World a Safer Place for All.” Please go over and check it out out. Being a very energetic writer I’m quite sure you’ll enjoy her blog.
A small acquainting with "what's it about" description of the Mystery Blogger Award: "The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award also is for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with much love and passion. – Creator- Okoto Enigma"
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and write his words out.
4. Answer the five questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10 to 20 Bloggers for this award.
7. Notify your Nominees by commenting on any of their blog posts.
8. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link back to your best posts.
Cherie’s Questions for Me :
1. What is your favorite pastime? Researching and writing, reading, and walking along the river bank hunting for fish. Was I supposed to list only one? I have more fav’s here’s a longer list (just kidding).
2. What is your favorite book to read ? The Bible and anything that pertains to it. I love classics in literature, too. Why? The Bible I find the most intriguing for spiritual as well as material truth that comes to life in my daily continuance.
3. Who do you think will outsmart the other the Road Runner or Daffy Duck ? Now that would be an interesting contest!
4. What would you be doing on a rainy day ? I love walking in a gentle rain. If it’s a deluge I would be moving my car from an underground garage to higher ground. I live on a river-bottom flood plain.
5. What is your favorite type of music to listen to? Classic Christian hymns and some modern hymns mainly. But I like some artists of rock music from the 20th century, as well as classical of earlier centuries.
The Three Things About Myself :
1. I’m retired from active Christian ministry, but not inactive from the Lord’s work.
2. I’m enjoying my life having no complaints. Hint: I don’t have a TV – at all.
3. I enjoy reading, writing, working on my blog and going for long walks by the river before the sun is fully risen.
My Nominees Are :
Gary Fultz of God’s Ways are Different
Mother Hen at Words Like Honey
Terri @Diary of a Quadriplegic
Steeny Lou @ Holy Sheepdip
Wrestling Word Blog – Hidden Treasures
Alive and Well @Enter His Peace
Sally @Theology of a Newfoundland Housewife
Crissy @ Living By Faith
Deandra @ Imago Dei
Brenda @Beauty for Ashes
My 5 Questions for my Nominees :
1.What is your favorite pastime ?
2. What is your favorite book to read ? Why ?
3. Who do you think will out smart the other the Road Runner or Daffy Duck ?
4. What would you be doing on a rainy day ?
5. What is your favorite type of music to listen to ?
I am looking forward to reading your Mystery Blogger Award Blog’s.